I hope everything has been going smoothly in your lives, not at all like my month lol! But in all seriousness, this month has been so difficult. I feel like my hubs and I can’t catch a break ever.
But anyway…let’s get to the good stuff!
I feel like it’s been forever since I had a little beauty haul! I just haven’t been buying much! But I’ve collected a few things over the past month that I really love!!
These cute little items all came from the April LippieBox! This is an amazing subscription box that is run by a local Cincinnati gal that I just love!
- Taste Beauty: How cute is this little Easter lip balm set! I’m so tempted to keep it, but I know that my best friend’s niece would just love this. I’ve had other items from this brand before and they are always so cute and fun! I wish this brand was around when I was little!
- Fruitzen Lip Balm: This lip balm is Pina Colada scented and is only $2.50! I love that it is made with primarily organic ingredients and that they avoid petroleum and other unnatural ingredients. I’ve said it before, but your lips are such delicate skin, and you need to watch what you put on them. Some store bought lip balms contain ingredients that can irritate your lips, and no one wants that! I love that I can trust all of the lip balms that LippieBox sends me. This is yet another one that will be hiding in my purse for spring!
- Lip Balm Pouch: I have had one of these little pouches before, and I love them so much! I tend to lose things in my purse, so I like to clip these to the sides where I can quickly grab my lip balms! Plus, these colors are so cute!
- Clinique Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser: I was gifted this cleanser at a recent blogger event I went to in Cincy, and I was so excited to try it! My skin has been off the wall weird lately, and I needed some new skin care to help calm it down. This cleanser is so gentle, which I love! plus, it is hydrating and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight after I use it! Definitely buying this in full size!
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate: I don’t even have words for how much I love this! I’ve tried many products from this Moisture Surge line, and I love them all! This one though, has to be my favorite. This hydrating water-gel literally feels like dunking your face in a pool! It is beyond hydrating and the moisture actually lasts! I put mine on at night, and it keeps me so hydrated!
- Dior Capture Dreamskin: Again, this was a gift from an event, as I cannot recommend this based on the price. But…if price is not an obstacle for you, this product is really nice. I’ve never really used a serum, but I do see the benefit. Now, I haven’t really used it long enough to determine how it impacts signs of aging, but I do notice a HUGE reduction in my redness! I also see that my pores are looking smaller each day. I use this at night, but I feel like I could put it under my makeup as well. It does keep my oils away at night and throughout the next day, so I can’t argue that this isn’t a fabulous product. Would I actually buy it with my own money, no, it’s far too expensive for my current budget. But, I’ll definitely keep using it until it runs out!
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara: I didn’t think the day would arrive when I found a mascara I like more than the Lash Paradise…but this is it! This mascara is amazing! I love the length that it gives my lases! It never flakes, and never smudges, which is so important! The only thing I caution is that you need to wipe off the wand a bit before applying, it does have a more wet formula.
- Diorshow Pump’n’Volume Mascara: Another gift from my blogger event, and something I feel like I need in my life! This mascara truly gives some of the best volume out there. It also holds the curl in my lashes all day. The first day that I wore it, I had 3 coworkers as me whether I got lash extensions! It literally is so black, and such an amazing formula that your lashes look thicker and longer than with any other I’ve tried. I don’t usually like rubber wands either, so I was surprised to love this as much as I do. I highly recommend this mascara!
I’m so excited to keep using all of these products! I’ve kind of been in a funk lately, and new beauty products always brighten my day! Be sure to check out LippieBox’s subscriptions so that you can start getting lip products shipped to you every month! It’s so worth it! I know that many of the products in this post were gifted to me, but as always, my opinions are my own, and I do not make any money from posting. I truly love these products and will continue to use them!
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!